Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, February 24, 2014

Beauty Box 5 Unboxing! (February)

Added 2/24/14

  Here is my 2nd box from Beauty Box 5!  These run $12 per box per month, or down to $99 for an entire year! You will generally receive 4-5 samples in each box. Rather nice if you like trying new beauty product. Now, on to what was in this month's box!

 1st pic is of the box before opening, LOVE the color!



Upon opening it up, I saw a cute Birthday card first! BB5 was celebrating their Bday this month! 


Blow you can see a better shot of the card.

The inside of the card tells all about what's inside the box.


Abd here is a shot of everything packed.


And everything laid out! I got full sized Rockstar Nail Polish and Sprinkles ($14.99),  John Freida Luxurious Volume Shampoo and Conditioner samples, a sample of Aveeno Calming Body Wash, Elizabeth Mott So Big Volumizing Mascara in Black ($19.99) and a Bonus My Name Necklace $10 coupon shown below! 




Overall, I think this is a very nice box, the nail polish set its self is worth more than what I paid for the box, and the other samples were nice sized. My favorite thing would have to be the mascara, I LOVE it! I figure that the mascara, nail polish and $10 coupon add up to at least $45!  That's not including the other samples, so this was valued WELL over 3x what I paid for it!  Excellent! Judging from the 2 boxes I received, this box seems to be a "hit or miss" situation. But, if the "hits" are always so nice as this box, I think it would be worth the monthly payment. If you are interested in trying them out, you can do so HERE! It's only $12 a month and shipping is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment